The administrator of your personal data is Kabe Studio Ltd., Suite 15, Charter House, Courtlands Road Eastbourne, BN22 8UY UK.
The Online Store makes every effort and takes the necessary steps to ensure respect for your privacy and protection of your personal information when using the Website and making purchases within the Shop.
The online store makes every possible effort to protect your data and protect it from the actions of third parties.
What data is collected by the online store automatically when using the Website?
The Online Store does not collect any data automatically while using the Website, except for the data contained in the files referred to below.
The Online Store processes your personal data for the following purposes:
a) Providing your personal data to ING Bank Śląski S.A. or Revolut (“Bank”), depending on the currency of your payment, in connection with:
a. the provision by the Bank to the Online Store of the service of making available the infrastructure for handling payments over the Internet (legal basis: art. 6 ust. 1 lit. f) of the Regulation).
b. handling and settlement by the Bank of payments made by the customers of the Online Store over the Internet using payment instruments (legal basis: art. 6 ust. 1 lit. f) of the Regulation).
c. to verify by the Bank the proper performance of agreements concluded with the Online Shop, in particular to ensure the protection of the interests of the payers in connection with complaints made by them (legal basis: art. 6 ust. 1 lit. f) of the Regulation).
b) Providing your personal data to PayU SA or Stripe or PayPal, depending on the currency of your payment, in connection with the possibility of proposing to pay for the product purchased through the plug-ins PayU sp. z o.o. and Stripe made available in the Online Shop (legal basis: art. 6 ust. 1 lit. f) of the Regulation).
c) Transfer of your personal data to Furgonetka Sp. z o.o. in relation to the possibility of offering transport services through variety of third-parties for the purchased product through the plug-in available in the Online Shop (legal basis: art . 6 ust. 1 lit. f) of the Regulation).
d) Providing your personal data to Gaalco. Ltd., Office 4, 219 Kensington High Street, London, W8 6BD UK for accounting purposes.
Cookies used by the Administrator are safe for the User’s devices. It is not possible for viruses or other unwanted or malicious software to get into his devices. These files allow to identify the software used by the User and adjust the Service individually for each of them.
Cookies usually contain the name of the domain they come from, the time they are stored on the Device and the assigned value.
The Administrator uses two types of cookies:
Session cookies: they are stored on the User’s device and remain there until the session of a given browser is over. The stored information is then permanently deleted from the device memory. The mechanism of session cookies does not allow to collect any personal data or any confidential information from the User’s device.
Permanent cookies: are stored on the User’s device and remain there until they are deleted. Ending a session of a given browser or switching off the device does not cause their deletion. The mechanism of permanent cookies does not allow to download any personal data or any confidential information from the User’s device.
The User has the possibility to limit or disable access to cookies to his device. In case of choosing this option, the use of the Service will be possible, apart from functions which by their nature require cookies.
In any case, you can block the installation of cookies or delete permanent cookies using the appropriate options of your Internet browser. In case of problems we advise you to use the help file of your browser or contact its producer.
The Online Store uses the following cookies for the following purposes:
The Administrator uses Own Cookies for the following purposes:
To configure the service:
– optimizing and adjusting the content of the Website’s websites to the User’s preferences;
– to recognize the Service User’s device and it’s location and to display a website adjusted to his individual needs;
– remembering the settings chosen by the User and customizing his interface, e.g. in the scope of the chosen language or region from which the User comes;
– remembering the history of pages visited in the Service in order to recommend the content;
– font size, website appearance, etc.
Authenticate and provide a user session in the Service:
– maintaining the Service User session (after logging in), thanks to which the User does not have to re-enter his login and password on each subpage of the Service;
– correct configuration of selected functions of the Service, allowing in particular for verification of the authenticity of the browser session;
– optimizing and increasing the efficiency of services provided by the Administrator.
Execution of processes necessary for full functionality of the web pages:
– adjusting the content of the Service’s web pages to the User’s preferences and optimizing their use. In particular, these files allow recognizing the basic parameters of the User’s device and properly displaying the website adjusted to his/her individual needs;
– correct operation of the partnership program, enabling in particular verification of the sources of redirecting Users to the Website’s websites.
Remembering the User’s location:
– correct configuration of the selected functions of the Service, allowing in particular to adjust the information provided to the User taking into account his/her location.
Analyses and studies as well as auditing of the audience:
– creation of anonymous statistics that help to understand how Service Users use the Service’s websites, which allows to improve their structure and content.
Provision of advertising services:
– Adaptation of advertisements of third party services and products presented through the Service.
Providing security and reliability of the Service.
The Administrator of the service uses External Cookies for the following purposes:
– presenting multimedia content on the Website’s websites, which are downloaded from the external website:
– www.vimeo.com (Cookie Administrator: Vimeo, LLC. based in the USA);
– www.youtube.com (Cookie Administrator: Google Inc. based in the USA);
Collecting general and anonymous static data through analytical tools:
– Google Analytics (Cookie Administrator: Google Inc. with its registered office in the USA);
Presenting advertisements tailored to the User’s preferences using an online advertising tool:
– Google AdSense (cookie manager: Google Inc. based in the USA);
Logging into the Website using an account in another site:
– Facebook Connect (cookie manager: Facebook Inc based in the USA or Facebook Ireland based in Ireland);
– Google (Cookie Administrator: Google Inc. with its registered office in the USA);
– LinkedIn (cookie manager: LinkedIn Ireland Limited based in Ireland);
– Paypal (cookie manager: PayPal [Europe] S.à r.l. & Cie, S.C.A. with its registered office in Luxembourg or PayPal Inc. with its registered office in the USA).
Use of interactive functions in order to popularize the Online Store by means of social media:
– twitter.com (cookie administrator: Twitter Inc. based in the USA);
– Facebook.com (cookie manager: Facebook Inc. based in the USA or Facebook Ireland based in Ireland);
– LinkedIn.com (cookie manager: LinkedIn Ireland Limited with its registered office in Ireland);
– Pinterest (Cookie Administrator: Pinterest, Inc. with its registered office in the USA).
Presentation of opinions on the Website, which are downloaded from an external website:
– opiniaeo.pl (cookie administrator: Opineo Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Wrocław);
– ceneo.pl (cookie administrator: Grupa Allegro Sp. z o.o. based in Poznań).
Use the functions to facilitate communication through the website through plugins, which are downloaded from an external website:
– Facebook Messenger (cookie administrator: Facebook Inc. based in the USA or Facebook Ireland based in Ireland).
Apart from cookie files, the Online Store may also collect data customarily collected by Internet system administrators as part of the so-called logs or log files. The information contained in the logs may include, among others, your IP address, type of platform and Internet browser, Internet provider and the address of the page from which you entered the Website.
Some subpages within the Website and other means of communication with you may contain so-called web beacons (electronic images). Web beacons allow us to receive information, such as the IP address of the computer to which the web beacon was uploaded, the URL of the Website, the time it was uploaded, the type of browser, as well as information contained in cookies, to evaluate the effectiveness of our advertising. This data will be archived and used for statistical analysis and evaluation of the global traffic of Website users and will not be combined with the personal data you provide.
What data is collected by the Online Store during registration and purchase?
The Online Store will collect the following personal data from you via the Website and other forms of communication, in case of making purchases and registration process on the Website:
– surname and first name;
– address for correspondence
– delivery address
– e-mail address;
– telephone number.
The online store may process personal data in order to carry out the order on the basis of art. 6 paragraph 1 b) of the GDPR. The Online Store stores personal data for an indefinite period.
Providing the above data is voluntary, but necessary for registration and purchase within the Website. You have the right to access, correct or delete your personal data. In order to realize this right, please use the option within your account or from the e-mail address email@example.com with the title “Personal Data”.
Online Store marketing
If you have agreed to this (subscription to the newsletter), the e-mail address you provide will be used for marketing purposes of the Store’s own products. This consent can be revoked at any time.
a) ING Bank Śląski S.A. or Revolut
b) PayU SA or Stripe or PayPal
c) Furgonetka sp. z o.o.
d) Gaalco Ltd.
If you provide personal data in order to conclude an agreement with the Online Store, providing personal data by you is a condition for concluding this Agreement.
Providing personal data in this situation is voluntary, however, the consequence of not providing this data will be the impossibility to conclude an agreement with the Online Store. If your personal data is provided in order to transfer your personal data to Twisto Polska sp. z o.o. before concluding a contract of sale of the product (or service) purchased in the Online Shop, the transfer of this data is a condition of concluding a contract of sale in connection with the business model of running the business adopted by the Online Shop.
Technical means and your obligations
The Online Store makes every possible effort to protect your data and protect it from the actions of third parties. The Online Store undertakes to observe the secrecy connected with the Client’s data and not to make this data available to unauthorized persons and to properly protect this information from access by any unauthorized persons. The Internet store may not use the Customers’ personal data for purposes other than those indicated in the Regulations.
However, the steps taken by us may prove to be insufficient if you do not take care of their safety yourself. In particular, you must keep the login and password to the Website confidential and not make them available to third parties. Please note that the Online Shop will not ask you to provide them, except for entering them when logging into the Website. In order to prevent the use of your account by unauthorized persons, please log out after completing the use of the Website.
How can you exercise your rights?
As part of the Website you can view and edit your own data at any time, after logging in to your account in the Online Shop using your e-mail address and password. In case you forget your password or in case of any other problems with logging in, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
You have the right to request information about the content of the data stored about you, as well as the right to request their change, blocking or deletion, and to correct errors, complete or update your data. You also have the right to object to the processing of your personal data for marketing purposes. In this case, please contact email@example.com with the note “No consent for marketing purposes”. In case of irregularities in the storage of your data, you have the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory body, which is the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
The Website may periodically include links to other websites that operate independently of the Website and are not in any way supervised by the Store. These sites may have their own privacy policies, which we recommend you review. The Online Store is not responsible for the rules of handling data within these sites.
Questions and objections